18 October 2008

DONE!


Just wanted to say that I am DONE with one of my classes...whew! So, for all of ya who I haven't had time to leave a witty comment on your blog, return your phone call, call just to catch up on good 'ol times other than when I'm in the car driving home from school, take you up on your blog-tag (I'll get to it one day, Makamae), or stop by for a visit.....


Don't expect it to happen anytime soon! There are NO BREAKS here, folks. Today was our final presentations, and next week starts a new class, and we have to keep on trucking. This week I have to read 3 articles and send her my notes, and write a 5-page cultural autobiography on a person or an event that has changed me or defined my life.


Any suggestions on topics would be welcomed and appreciated.

7 comments:

JennVan said...

I can't remember if you served a mission or not but that might be a good place to start for you cultural autobio. Other ideas might be 9/11 or getting married. Maybe even gaining a testimony of the gospel that changes the trajectory of the decisions you make in your life. I know its hard sometime to imagine where your life would be when we grow up in the church but it might make for an interesting paper considering all the decision we make based upon that.

K.M.L said...

I am SO glad we got an A. Woohoo! :) I need to starting thinking of my autobio. Geez...it never ends!

JBlue said...

Tam, feel free to use me as the subject for your cultural autobiography on a person that changed your life. I will go ahead and give you permission to do so. You can thank me later! :)

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

Well, I was going to say...the time you served with the coolest gal from Louisiana in the coolest mission!

genevieve said...

Tamara-

Thanks for the good wishes and congrats, and to you too for finishing up with an important step this weekend!! I understand if you're too busy, but I'd love to see you & Steve at my reception next week. (I told him the invite I sent to the Lambson home was intended for ALL Columbia Lambsons!) He and my brother (also Steve) are HILARIOUS together.

Anyway, I don't envy you your life right now....your post made me tired just reading it! I thought I had a lot going on, but I know I'm so lucky to be working just part-time (for now...not after Nov. 17 though!!)

I love being married! I'm excited to sit down when I have an hour or two and blog about this whole experience. It's been amazing!

~genny

genevieve said...

P.S. Yep, that's me! I was SOOOOO excited to see Em had gotten a photo up so fast! What a girl. :)

Maris said...

Thanks for writiing